International Ballet Workshop in Prague July 9 thru July 23, 2017
Study with master ballet teachers and experience one of the most beautiful cities in Europe!
South Mississippi Ballet Theatre is pleased to present The International Ballet Workshop: Prague for the summer of 2017! This unique intensive will include ballet master teachers from Russia, Ukraine, and Europe and specialized coaching in classical variations with written performance evaluation. Join us in Prague for an unforgettable summer!
* Program runs July 9 thru July 23 with classes held Monday thru Saturday (Sunday, July 15 for sightseeing tour!)
* Classes offered in Ballet Technique, Pointe, Variations, Character, Modern, Jazz Pas de Deux, and Repertoire.
* Class size is limited to 15 dancers per level, with an intermediate and advance level (Level determined on 1st day of classes based strictly by ability).
* Opportunity to present the coached variations to the faculty panel and receive personal, written evaluation.
* Final Workshop performance on Saturday, July 23 (DVD included).
* Dancers are housed with 4 dancers sharing a suite with bathroom, 1 chaperon per 8 dancers.
* Opportunity for special end of program riverboat cruise.
* Cost - $2000 USD (Includes full program of study, 14 nights accommodation in Prague, Breakfast and Dinner (Lunch options are optional).
* Audition by submitting DVD or YouTube link of recent classwork, or individual performances (YAGP, WCB, Prix de Lausanne).
* Program Audition Deadline March 1 (Dancer auditions accepted starting Dec 1, program strictly limited in size).
* For more information, visit www.southmsballet.org/ or email email@example.com (Detailed information regarding program will be posted Dec 1).
* Opportunity to see the National Marionette Opera, Professional Ballet Performances, and the Original Black Light Theatre on program evenings.
This package includes:
Participation in the final workshop performance
Certificate of participation
Group transportation to and from the airport
All public transportation for the entire duration of the program
3 hour historical walking tour of Prague
Full day excursion to historical castle
Celebration lunch cruise with a trip on the river Vitava on the final day
You will not want to miss this incredible cultural and artistic experience. We hope that you will consider joining us the summer!